Put It in Writing
If you are ready to include a gift to Bread and Water for Africa® in your will, ask your attorney to add this suggested wording:
I give to Bread and Water for Africa, Inc.®, Alexandria, VA (the sum of $_____ or ____ percent of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate) for its general purposes.
Wills and Living Trusts
You want to leave money to Bread and Water for Africa® in your will. You also want the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change. You can do both.
In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to Bread and Water for Africa® in your will or living trust helps ensure that we continue our mission for years to come.
If you have left Bread and Water for Africa® in your will, fill out this Bequest Intention Form and let us know.
They are easy and flexible. Tools for designation can include:
· Life Insurance Policies
· IRA and Retirement Plans
· Commercial Annuities
It only takes three steps to make this type of gift. Here’s how to name Bread and Water for Africa® as a beneficiary:
1. Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
2. Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
3. Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
1. Contact Paul Krizek at(703) 317-9485 for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including Bread and Water for Africa® in your will or estate plan.
2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
3. If you include Bread and Water for Africa® in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Bread and Water for Africa®, Inc.
Address: 8301 Richmond Highway, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22309
Federal Tax ID Number: 54-1884520
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.